GnuCash Mobile?

Michael DeBusk michael at nlphilia.com
Tue Dec 7 03:01:11 EST 2010

On 12/07/2010 01:51 AM, Jhonnatan Perkins wrote:

> I am having trouble using these mobile apps... as they all seem to
want you
> to just enter "expenses"... but they don't really have a concept of
Assets,
> which is obviously really important...

I don't know what you mean by "have a concept of Assets" in this
context. They're for entering the cash you spend, and cash is an asset,
no? Are you bartering or something?

Anyway... I really like xpenser.com and they have an iPhone app:
http://blog.xpenser.com/index.php/2010/08/02/new-fresh-xpense-capture-with-multi-tasking-and-ios4-support/

I am trying out this app on my Android phone:
http://code.google.com/p/cash2qif/

I like it as much as I like XPenser, but in different ways. If I had the
coding skills, I'd combine my favorite features of each. The best I can
do is to ask the coders for enhancements.

--
()  ascii ribbon campaign     * against html e-mail
/\  www.asciiribbon.org       * against proprietary attachments