Budget report with a different format

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 7 14:27:19 EST 2010

Frank--

I appreciate the clarification, and I will try it out without the load-from-path command.

FWIW, I had looked at the wiki page before replying (hence my comment about getting this command from somewhere), so it seems to me that the change your link highlights should actually be included in the wiki page. That is, the wiki page should acknowledge that load-from-path is problematic and obsolete; otherwise, there is no way for legacy users to know what's going on.

Also, can anyone tell me how under OS X to interpret this note:

"Note: Without a leading '/', all paths are taken relative to ~/.gnucash"

With the latest bundle of the application in OS X, these files have been moved to ~/Library/Application Support/Gnucash

TIA,
David