GnuCash Mobile?

Jhonnatan Perkins jhonperkins at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 06:33:00 EST 2010

Although you can run a modified Debian version (IIRC) in a Nokia N900 for
instance... but of course compatibility issues would arise all the
time...Ok, thanks, I'll try Xpenser, although I don't feel too comfortable
leaving my finances on the cloud (IIRC, you need to create an account with
them, free for now, then with a monthly fee in the future).