GnuCash Mobile?

Michael DeBusk michael at nlphilia.com
Wed Dec 8 23:27:56 EST 2010

On 12/08/2010 06:31 AM, David Goodenough wrote:

> I am not sure that is entirely true.  I grant that the normal way
> apps for android is written is Java, but my understanding was that it
> is possible to write them in other languages as well.

The only thing I've seen along those lines is a "native development kit"
that lets one use c libraries in Android apps. I'll admit I've only
browsed the site in a cursory manner, though.

--
()  ascii ribbon campaign     * against html e-mail
/\  www.asciiribbon.org       * against proprietary attachments