Problem with Expense Piechart report

Daniel Trezub daniel3ub at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 22:53:44 EST 2010

Thanks for your response.

So the Price Source options is related with exchange rates only?
Interesting...

Is there any way to obtain average values for any given accounts, then? I
mean, for example: I want to know what was the average amount I've spent in
the Groceries account for the past 3 months. Any way to get this values
directly from a GC report?

Thanks a lot!

=====
Daniel Trezub