Problem with Expense Piechart report

Frank H. Ellenberger f.ellenberger at online.de
Sun Dec 12 15:51:23 EST 2010

Am Samstag, 11. Dezember 2010 um 04:53:44 schrieb Daniel Trezub:
> Is there any way to obtain average values for any given accounts, then? I
> mean, for example: I want to know what was the average amount I've spent in
> the Groceries account for the past 3 months. Any way to get this values
> directly from a GC report?

Define average: per month, week, day, hour, ...?
I don't know as I am not the report expert here. But for everything, which is
not implemented in the reports, you can
* in 2.3 export your file to SQL
* before export a report with the raw data to HTML
and import that in OOO-calc or MS-excel and do the rest there.

> Thanks a lot!
>
> =====
> Daniel Trezub
> http://www.gameblogs.com.br