Tracking Money in Savings Account

Daniel Trezub daniel3ub at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 11:47:08 EST 2010

I forgot to say: you can always know how muck gas you have left in each
"envelope" just looking at the account actual value :)

You can do all this using the budget system in GnuCash. tough I never got it
to show the reports in a decent way (i.e. i cannot change the report´s style
and nobody seems to know why it happen).

=====
Daniel Trezub
http://www.gameblogs.com.br