Advanced Portfolio Help

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 15 13:03:50 EST 2010

I am trying to use the Advanced Portfolio report in 2.3.17 under Mac OS X 10.5.8 (from the dmg file), and one of my accounts (a mutual fund account, subject of a different thread regarding capital gains) consistently shows a blank for the Basis column, which renders Realized Gain, Unrealized Gain, and Total Gain entries blank. I have checked the transactions in that account, and each of the transactions involving shares has a share price in it, so I am not entirely sure what the report needs to calculate basis. Can someone elaborate?

TIA,
David