Guidance for situation that I've got

FireFly fireflys_98 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 17 12:08:10 EST 2010

Peter,

>I think you're making a mistake here, since your wallet is to be treated
 as an asset as
>well (you didn't spend it yet, and as such it's no
expense).
I know what your saying, but I don't bother tracking what is in my wallet, when I put money in my wallet I just assume I'm going to spend it on this, that, and the other (lunches at work, random small groceries, etc etc) so I just mark it all as misc expenses the minute it goes into my wallet, while it's not "correct" from an accounting perspective, it works fine for my own personal expenses (if this was a business it would probably need tighter controls, but it's not).

- James Duerr

E-mail: FireFlys_98 at yahoo.com

Discover a lost art - play Marbles. May 2004

www.marillion.com