Tracking Money in Savings Account

Daniel Trezub daniel3ub at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 12:55:05 EST 2010

> It may also be the case that once users have specified "I want to be
> able to do THIS" (with "this" clearly defined) we can say "but you
> already CAN use GnuCash to do that -- just not  the way you were going
> about it (the facility was present; just not where you thought).

This is very very common here.

We, as average users, do not share the same line of thinking from the
developers. Sometimes something is extremely logical to the
developers, but it makes no sense at all to the average user. Let's
face it, it's common. In this cases, where the USER perceive something
as difficult or misplaced, how should we proceed to suggest an
improvement? Sometimes it's just a matter of changing an item from one
menu to another or something like this. How should we proceed?

=====
Daniel Trezub
http://www.gameblogs.com.br