Total transactions by Description

Rich Stanton richstanton at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 14:06:47 EST 2010

> Was one of them new, that is, unreconciled? There is a bug involving that.

There does indeed seem to be a bug with the unreconciled transaction.  If I edit my search dates such that I only include reconciled transactions, then the 'Total debits' and 'net change' values are the same, and equal the total for all the searched for transactions.  Total credits does not appear in the report.  As soon as there is an unreconciled transaction in the search results this goes wrong; it seems that total debits shows the total for reconciled transactions, total credits shows the total for the unreconciled transaction, and net change shows debits minus credits.

Is this the expected behaviour, or should I report a bug?