Budget report with a different format

Keith Bellairs keith at bellairs.org
Wed Dec 22 13:08:49 EST 2010

Phil,

I started to look at your report, which I like, and wanted to play with my
own ideas. The wiki page refers to a non-existent program -
gnucash-make-guid.

There is a gnucash-make-guids which core dumps when I run it as myself but
that works when run as root. Does it need to be run from someplace special?

Keith