Congratulations

Phil Longstaff plongstaff at rogers.com
Wed Dec 22 14:28:08 EST 2010

No.  Gnucash is not a multi-user app, even using the mysql or postgres storage.
All the SQL storage engines do is 1) save to an sql database, and 2) save as
changes are made, not by pushing the "Save" button.

The SQL backend does allow sql reporting tools to be used to report data.  It is
not intended that users should modify the data using any tool other than gnucash
or a tool written using the gnucash APIs.  Also, gnucash is not a true database
app.  On startup, the whole database is read into memory.  However, the
opportunity now exists to have it only load what is necessary and use the
database engine for calculations.

 Phil
---------
I used to be a hypochondriac AND a kleptomaniac. So I took something for it.