Zonealarm warning

Ian X Waddington iwaddox at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 10:37:21 EST 2010

Thank you,

Downloading and installing applications to Windows is a regular event but
I've never seen one trigger ZoneAlarm in quite such a verbose manner and
I've been using it successfully for years.

Previous versions of the GnuCash installer did not do this, so why this one?

I was just looking for some confirmation that someone else had downloaded
and installed the app onto Windows 7 without any problems.

It would seem rather foolhardy to simply ignore the big flashing red warning
and install anyway, wouldn't it!!!

Ian