sql version

Phil Longstaff plongstaff at rogers.com
Fri Dec 24 12:02:55 EST 2010

sqlite uses the embedded sqlite3 database.  If you already have an external
mysql or pgsql database on your system, you can use that as well.  Eventually,
sqlite will replace XML as the default and "native" data format for gnucash.

 Phil
---------
I used to be a hypochondriac AND a kleptomaniac. So I took something for it.