Upgrading from 2.3.x to 2.4

Phil Longstaff plongstaff at rogers.com
Mon Dec 27 01:00:02 EST 2010

Yes, 2.4 will open 2.3.x data.  The 2.3.x series were the development versions
leading to 2.4.0 which is the official version.

2.4.0 can save into an sqlite3, mysql or pgsql database.  However, the default
is still the same XML format used by 2.2.9.

 Phil
---------
I used to be a hypochondriac AND a kleptomaniac. So I took something for it.