failing to run gnucash 2.4 on MacOSX Leopard (10.5.8)

Johann George johann at georgex.org
Mon Dec 27 01:32:31 EST 2010

Hello John.

Thanks for building the new dmg.  I clicked on the link to download the
2.4.0 MacOS version.  Now it says:

The "Gnucash-Intel-2.4.0.dmg" file could not be found or is not available.
 Please select another file.

It seems to be attempting to download it from:

http://downloads.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/gnucash/Gnucash-Intel-2.4.0.dmg

but is failing.  Am I using the correct link?

Regards,

Johann