Budget report with a different format

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 27 03:16:15 EST 2010

Phil--
Sorry to take so long to get back; there have been a number of other things that cropped up for me.

One big comment I have is that both the Second and third sets of figures are called "Multiple Periods" which makes comprehension really tough. I see in the scheme file that it appears like the third set was supposed to get "Total", but I could be wrong. "Total" would make this clearer.

I also have trouble seeing the data (and this is a complaint I have with ALL the budget reports); I would love to have some way of putting a vertical bar between the sets of data, so that I could tell which columns fell beneath which headings. But, as I say, that's a complaint I have with all the budget reports.

Otherwise, I think it's a useful report, and I'm going to try using it a little more and see where it takes me.

Thanks,
David