Qif Import show Date format unercognized

BabaO lbao.web at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 16:02:22 EST 2010

*That's just it: I already tried every single one of them, and I got the
same message (image is posted on my first post on this thread)*

*So I came here for some help.

When I open any of those QIF files with let's say a TxtEdit application the
date format always show the same way : Dmm/dd/yyyy
so like D07/22/2010

So it seems that no matter what date format I choose to export the file (in
Buddi) it always formats de date like **Dmm/dd/yyyy

I really want to switch from Buddi to GnuCash but if I can't transfer at
least last year's data into GnuCash, well it's not fun :(

BabaO

* *
*
*
*

On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 15:54, Derek Atkins-3 [via GnuCash] <
ml-node+3166447-569233386-206850 at n4.nabble.com<ml-node%2B3166447-569233386-206850 at n4.nabble.com>