Qif Import show Date format unercognized

Sophie lbao.web at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 16:22:11 EST 2010

*Yes I did try both : Dmm/dd/yyy and Ddd/mm/yyy

because I read another thread that said this worked (but with a different
program not Buddi) so I thought I should try it, but it did not work.

That's when I decide to come her and ask.

I will try the "D" search and replace by nothing in TxtEdit and will let you
know if that works.

*BabaO