Qif Import show Date format unercognized

BabaO lbao.web at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 16:48:24 EST 2010

*No no nooo lololol  you misunderstood :

I did tried all the regular format first but the import did not work not
once.
So after looking for an answer on the net, I read about de Dmm or Ddd
formats, and I tried them just because I was out of "date formats to try"
since I had tried all the regular ones (and theirs a lot of those).

The funny things is, someone suggested I look at the Qif files themselves
and try to see what date formats showed on them directly. So I opened
several of them with TxtEdit (im on a MAC) and those files were suppose to
have many different date formats, but OH TO MY SURPRISE all of them showed
with Dmm/dd/yyyy format !

Then Jessica suggested I tried taking the "D" out... now that was tedious
but I just did it, and when I tried importing that qif file into GnuCash it
did go through BUT dicarded EVERY transaction lolol. So that's not working
either :)

BabaO

*

On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 16:36, VeryThorough [via GnuCash] <
ml-node+3166502-1985024024-206850 at n4.nabble.com<ml-node%2B3166502-1985024024-206850 at n4.nabble.com>

Well, you've come to the right place for help!  One way or another, we