Upgrading from 2.3.x to 2.4

Ian Waddington iwaddox at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 17:55:24 EST 2010

Happy to shift, I was just trying to establish what info was available so I
might consider producing some sort of forecasting report directly from the
data

On 28 Dec 2010, at 13:53, Phil Longstaff <plongstaff at rogers.com> wrote:

If you're looking for the C code, it's in src/backend/sql.  I can provide
more details about the code, but maybe this discussion should shift to the
developer's list.

Phil
---------
I used to be a hypochondriac AND a kleptomaniac. So I took something for it.