Qif Import show Date format unercognized

BabaO lbao.web at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 19:48:22 EST 2010

*Hi Derek,

(Sorry about that, I'm a little confused with the mailing list system)

So I finally found the path to my desktop through terminal and sent the
command line to my specific qif file name and bang I got this incredebly
long list of categories, account names and then dates from these accounts.
(see a section of it in the attachments).

It actually puts a "D" in front of everything !?!

BabaO

*
On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 19:34, Derek Atkins-3 [via GnuCash] <
ml-node+3166649-765076982-206850 at n4.nabble.com<ml-node%2B3166649-765076982-206850 at n4.nabble.com>