Saving data before upgrading to 2.4.0

Anthony Dardis adardis at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 23:58:36 EST 2010

Just make a copy of the directory that your GnuCash files are in.

2.4.0 is data-file-compatible with 2.2.9, in fact I'm pretty sure you can
just switch back and forth. So when you start up 2.4 the first time, it
will just open your old file with all your stuff in it.

But it's always nice to have something for a backup just in case.