Gnucash 2.4.0 (Windows)

Ian Waddington iwaddox at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 04:59:53 EST 2010

I've updated my HOSTS file on windows 7 so that localhost does equal 127.0.0.1

This makes all software behave as it did on previous versions of windows.

Those following an earlier thread about saving to mysql will recall
this separation of localhost and 127.0.0.1 was the root cause. Saving
to localhost failed whereas saving to 127.0,0.1 worked.

Updating HOSTS fixed this issue.