Dropbox with GnuCash?

Davide Imbeni davide.imbeni at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 08:41:07 EST 2010

Just my 0.02 €, I've been using Dropbox on my gnucash data for a year or so,
and I'm happy with it.
Of course, I don't regard my data as that valuable (for anyone else than
me).
As for backups, If you have more than one PC (or phone) in sync, you will
automatically get as many remote backups, which are available even in case
of failure of Dropbox.com...
Best Regards

Davide