Gnucash 2.4.0 (Windows)

David Halverson hellvee at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 18:57:36 EST 2010

Apparently not - I've just started my other Win 7 laptop with network cable
disconnected and wireless disabled.  Opening a command window and pinging
both localhost and 127.0.0.1 succeed. I expect any internal addresses such
as these will always work regardless of network connection status.

Cheers David.