Unable to run 2.4 on Windows

ossiemanners ossiemanners at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 28 15:16:00 EST 2010

Hello,

I'm running Windows Vista 64 Home Premium and am unable to run Gnucash 2.4.

When I run gnuchash.exe, I see the splash screen and the tip of the day. But
just about when the splash-screen says it is loading standard-reports they
disappear with no error message. There are still two gconfd-2 processes that
hand around a few seconds afterwards and then they terminate.

I tried deleting my .gnucash folder and also turning the firewall off but
that didn't help. I have uninstalled and re-installed 2.2.9 which works ok.

Are there any log files that are printed out to help diagnose the problem?

Thanks