PRINTING THE REGISTER!!!

trythis grahamlane at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 23:33:57 EST 2010

I contacted the seller and told him/her that his angry buyers are showing up
on the dev mailing list.
This is the response:

Sorry for the trouble, but given the chance, I do support the software with
issues. They probably see the website, and try there for help, but I offer
FREE telephone support when they contact me for help. In fact, I even
walk-thru users with the setup and getting their books setup.

I think I understand one example of what you are talking about. One user
contacted me just today and told me that he tried to contact the document
authors for help. But, he did not get help, and then contacted me
AFTERWARDS. I did resolve his issue for him.

If he had contacted me first, I would have been able to help him without him
emailing the developers.

Again, my apologies, and I will further clarify to contact ME first for any
technical issues, and even setup and getting starting processes.

- shinryuu