PRINTING THE REGISTER!!!

Michael DeBusk michael at nlphilia.com
Thu Feb 4 12:33:06 EST 2010

On 02/04/2010 09:33 AM, Derek Atkins wrote:

> Legally he IS allowed to resell the software, but he must also make
> the source code available (including any changes he makes).

True. What bothered me is that he listed it as "Personal Cash" instead
of its right name. I'm not sure if the license allows that, but simple
integrity doesn't. He prevented people from searching for it and finding
out it was FOSS.

--
()  ascii ribbon campaign     * against html e-mail
/\  www.asciiribbon.org       * against proprietary attachments