Gnucash

Linda Hatfield lindah at striker-systems.com
Fri Feb 5 17:35:29 EST 2010

I have started a small business that I run out of my home.

I have a MAC computer.

I am looking for a very simple accounting software that I will be able to
track all of my income and expenses and will be able to generate invoices.

Will this software do what I need?

Regards,

Linda Hatfield

Office Manager

Striker Systems

P.O. Box 41

White House, TN  37188

Phone: 800-950-7862 Ext. 202

Fax: 615-672-5139

mailto:lindah at strikersystems.com

http://www.strikersystems.com

cid:742135812 at 09072008-2E82

This e-mail and the files transmitted with it are legally privileged, confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and do not further disseminate, discuss, distribute or forward this message. Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Company. The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses.  The Company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.