Does "Get tranasctions" work?

Graham Lane grahamlane at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 16:42:24 EST 2010

: aqbanking pulled the account information for the heloc, savings,
checking, and Credit card. It just cant access the two accounts.
Using 2.2.9 GC, so I think I am using an pretty old version of
aqbanking, I dont know how to change the version or find out which I
have.

Thanks though, here is the error message:

Resolving hostname "service2.usaa.com" ...
IP address is 167.24.111.44
Creating HTTPS connection
Connecting...
Sending request...
Waiting for response...
Parsing response...
Disconnecting...
Parsing response
OFX: Success (Success)
OFX: Account not found (We're sorry USAA could not find the account requested.)
Processing response
Job gettransactions had an error: We're sorry USAA could not find the
account requested.