crash in 9.1 remix

Tommy Trussell tommy.trussell at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 23:03:18 EST 2010

On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 3:37 PM, Gary Kirkpatrick
<pegngaryubuntu at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am trying to import quicken files.  It crashes at the screen that
> asks for currency.  I tell it I am using the dollar, click forward,
> then it crashes.
>
> Computer is Dell 10" notebook.
>
> thanks for any help

What version of GnuCash are you using? (2.2.9 is the current stable
version; avoid any earlier or later version unless you have a specific
reason to do so.)

What operating system are you using -- I assume some version of
Windows but you didn't say.

How did you "export" the files from Quicken? (GnuCash cannot read
Quicken files directly.) For details see the FAQ at
http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/FAQ#Q:_Which_is_the_best_way_to_import_data_from_Quicken.28TM.29.3F