Problem locating Data File in Windows 7

trythis grahamlane at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 23:28:54 EST 2010

Makes me think the new libraries system of Windows 7 could be causing
trouble, That is way out of my league though.   I have my gnucash files on a
different disk than the program. They are, however located within a library
I created called Data (clever, I know.) Maybe try mapping the data on that
drive as a library?