Monthly Income/Expense Reports

trythis grahamlane at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 09:43:24 EST 2010

Mike or Penny Novack wrote:

>>Amount of time per report is not a big problem ... only run this a couple
of
>>times per year.
>
> Even when these tuning projects not driven by user complaint not always
> easy to get programmers to focus on where time is really being wasted
> and where the biggest "bangs for the buck" (improvements vs programmer
> time) are possible.
>
> Michael D Novack

In case you thought I was complaining, or found fault with the time it takes
to process, I do not.  I am impressed that the program can process the
hundreds of transactions, 12 times for each month of data, basically making
12 separate, elaborate reports on one big xml document. I think it is great
to have a fairly substantial computer slowed down by number crunching in
gnucash.