Year End

Craig Van Tassle craig at codestorm.org
Sun Jan 3 02:49:03 EST 2010

Hello,

I'm currently running gnucash 2.2.9 on an ubuntu 9.10 system and I'm
having a couple of issues with Trying to setup a year end procedure.

My current method is to archive my file and create a new one. However
this year I started using scheduled transactions. I have not found a
way to copy them to my new Accounts file.

Is there a method to do that or a way I can copy them between files?
Also if there is a way I can copy the year ending balances on my
accounts between files that would be very helpful as well, but I can do
that by hand.

Thank you