Strugling with Invoice printing

Elizabeth Dodd edodd at billiau.net
Mon Jan 4 16:58:42 EST 2010

On Tue, 5 Jan 2010, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Elizabeth,
>
> Elizabeth Dodd <edodd at billiau.net> writes:
> > I persuaded my son to make a fix for this last year and posted it to the
> > list, and it seems that fix hasn't made it into the main gnucash.
> > Derek would you like a copy of the altered Fancy Invoice again??
>
> Please..  Preferably off of SVN Trunk if possible.  Or better yet, open
> up a bugzilla report and attach the patch there so it wont get lost.
>
> Thanks!
>
> -derek

Bug reported 606053

Edit your Invoice with footer to put in "please pay to this account xxxyyy-
abcdmn"
in your own language - the text area is initially blank.
then create your invoice, make printable invoice, right click on printable
invoice and choose the new stylesheet.
The instructions on where in the filesystem to put the new file are Unix
based. Sorry I can't help a Windows user with this bit, but someone will work
it out