Report Editing

Colin Scott gnucash at double-bars.net
Mon Jan 4 18:12:00 EST 2010

My mistake, uses awk, not sed.

Given a number of comments in this list, I've put in some text relating
to the GPL, and anyone who wants it can now pick it up from here:

        http://www.double-bars.net/UpdateGnuCashReport.sh

Note this was written only for my own use, so it probably needs a few
mods, like being paramterised rather than using hardwired file names.  It
is pretty crude (although I used to write a lot of sh, sed and awk
scripts, I retired from all that nearly 10 years now, so I wasn't so much
rusty as learning it all from scratch again!)

Colin