Serious reconciling problem after deleting an reconciled transaction

Elizabeth Dodd edodd at billiau.net
Fri Jan 8 03:34:03 EST 2010

On Fri, 8 Jan 2010, David T. wrote:
> Robin's tip echoes my own. You don't change the reconcile status in the
>  register; you change it when you reconcile.
>
> David

I can confirm that this does not always work.
I have had to put a balancing transaction in to make the reconciliation of one
account work, after I changed the account to which the transaction was linked
I changed the transaction from one expense account to another and the credit
card reconciliation was thereafter broken.

--
BOFH excuse #301:

appears to be a Slow/Narrow SCSI-0 Interface problem