Parsing error

Dave Fletcher fletcheverlasting at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 13:07:36 EST 2010

Hi All,

I'm a relitevely new user. Im using gnucash 2.2.9 (on a thumb drive) I
created a file, imported transactions, and saved it to a folder out side of
the gnucash folders. This was all done using a thumb drive. (The folder I
created now has several .txt, .xac, and files)  Closed the program and later
tried to open. I got a error parsing the file. I have copied the folder to
the hard disk and installed a copy of gnucash on the computer and still the
same message. Have you seen this before? What was my mistake?

Thanks in advance!

Fletch