Custom Reports GnuCash 2.37

Roger aretae at magma.ca
Sun Jan 10 12:23:01 EST 2010

Hi Derek,

Thank you for your reply, however, I have no idea what defines an
"Added" Report and if I had one I am still not sure where to "Add" it.
I have created new invoices, they are new files and I know how to put
them under menus such as Business Reports.

Based on your answer, I guess what I am asking is how do I make them
"Added" reports and then how do I "Add" them to the Custom Report menu?

Regards,
  Roger