AW: Mac 2.2.9.4: finance quote & aqbanking not available

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sun Jan 10 20:03:40 EST 2010

On Jan 10, 2010, at 10:37 AM, Jannick Asmus wrote:

> John Ralls wrote:
>

>> Yes, HCBI will be included in future releases. If you want, you can download Gnucash-Intel-2.3.8.dmg and copy Gnucash.app/Contents/Resources/lib/gwenhywfar from there to the same path in your 2.2.9 bundle.
>
> After that is a new configuration of aqbanking needed - or will the old configuration used?

I guess that depends on where the old configuration came from. AQBanking was built with Gwenhywfar -- you can see libgwnehywfar in Gnucash.app/Contents/Resources/lib -- I just didn't know until recently that it also had plugins that needed to be in the bundle.

But you probably will need to run install-name-tool on the plugins to replace the references files in /opt/gnucash-2.3.x with the same file in /opt/gnucash-2.2.9.

Regards,
John Ralls