Any prognosis for when 2.4 is due?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Jan 11 13:21:25 EST 2010

Phil Longstaff <plongstaff at rogers.com> writes:

> I will update the schedule on the wiki, but will propose a schedule
> something like:
>
> 2.3.9 (3rd week of January) - String freeze
> 2.3.10 (3rd week of February) - Major bug fixes
> 2.3.11, 2.3.12, ... Weeks to follow - major bug fixes/translation issues
> only

Just a heads-up that I'm going to be moving all my servers in February,
so everything but www.gnucash.org will be down for 24-48 hours somewhere
around Feb 15-17 while the hardware is relocated and the new network put
into place.

I'll be sending out more detailed information a week or two ahead of
time as well as other announcements about it.