Custom Reports GnuCash 2.37

Roger aretae at magma.ca
Mon Jan 11 14:27:25 EST 2010

I sorry for being so dense but could you point me to some documentation
that describes what you're saying because I still don't have a clue.

Assuming UI means User Interface I tried modifying a Balance Sheet that
I had edited and placed under Business Reports.  I took it and changed
the option from 1 to 2 column display.  Then I searched the "UI" menus
then I right-clicked, here and there,  but I saw nothing that said "Add
Report".

Clearly, there is something that I don't understand.

Roger