Several sets of accounts

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Mon Jan 11 19:22:57 EST 2010

On Jan 11, 2010, at 1:54 PM, James Wilde wrote:

> On Jan 11, 2010, at 22:19 , John Ralls wrote:
>

>> Thanks, that's a great start. Unfortunately it's for Macports and limited to Tiger.
>
> John, do you mean 'Tiger' or 'Tiger or later'?  I'm on Snow Leopard.
>
> //J

I meant Tiger only, but I see on looking at it again that that's just for making sure that X11 is running, since Tiger and previous didn't autostart it, so I'm wrong about that part. Sorry.

I've shortened the script so that it works with a standalone Gnucash. This works as a droplet (i.e., drag the file to GnuCashPOF.app); I'll leave it to you to work with your file associations.

Regards,
John Ralls