can I suppress prices on an invoice/packing slip

Mark Baustian mbaustian at frontiernet.net
Thu Jan 14 13:06:47 EST 2010

When I process an order I like to generate a packing slip to send with the
order and a invoice that goes to accounts payable. I have been able to create
custom reports for each based on style sheets I made up and using the report
options I can hide the line item prices on the packing slip but at the bottom
of the report there is a total price that I have not been able to suppress.
Can this be done? And if so any guidance would be appreciated, I'm still
learning to use GNUCash.

Mark