Blank Display when scrolling

Sedes Gobhani redrackem at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 19 01:56:54 EST 2010

Youssef Ltaief wrote:

> This doesn't really bother me but I thought I bring it up:
> When I am in any account register and scroll through the transactions, the
> display blanks out and comes back when I keep scrolling...
>
> Youssef

I am seeing this issue with a later version than that of original Ver 2.2.2
bug report.
GC Ver 2.2.9
OS: Win7 Ultimate
Mobo: Asus Rampage II
Proc/IOH: Intel I7 / ICH10
Video: ATI Radeon HD 4350

Scrolling mouse in check account register causes grey blocks where
transaction window context is not updated.  View refresh does not work,
except the area where the drop-down menu was is updated.  Any other window
dragged over it causes context update.  Bug report says it was fixed but I'm
not sure what version.  Is this a concern?  Thanks.