GNU cash v 2.2.9

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Jan 19 10:51:19 EST 2010

Hi,

JOHN MANSFIELD <john.mansfield3 at btopenworld.com> writes:

> I am a new user to the product and not technical.
>
> I am in the process of inputting my customers and have noticed there doesn't appear to be a report that lists ALL customers  and contact details.

Unfortunately, no, there is no report or process to list all customers
AND their contact details.

> If I select an individual customer GNU terminates!

What OS/Distro are you using?

I've not seen a crash due to selecting a customer.  Can you get a stack
trace <http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Stack_Trace> and file a bug report?

> Where do I find a pre built report that lists all my customers, with
> their relevant contact details?

There is none.  There are ways to list all the customers, but not with
their associated contact info.  You would need to write a report to do
that.