Can't get gnucash to start on Windows

Mike C. subscribe307 at verizon.net
Thu Jan 21 08:40:15 EST 2010

I have had the same problem periodically running 2.2.9 on XP although I
have been using the program for about 6 months.  I had saved the
.gnucash folder  in another folder earlier and when I have this problem
I replace the current .gnucash with the old version and everything is OK
except I loose the saved reports.    Sounds like something is causing an
error in your .gnucash folder.   I don't know if the program will
generate the .gnucash folder on startup if you delete it.  Maybe someone
else can address this.
Mike