Thanks, GnuCash team!

AshokR ashok at smb-soft.com
Wed Jan 27 12:10:05 EST 2010

I installed GnuCash 2.2.9 on Windows XP. The install went very smoothly. I am
working through the initial steps for setting it up. The GnuCash Tutorial
and Concepts Guide is a big help. Of course, I am finding some answers and
tips in a variety of places including the wiki, forum and Howto Guides
created by business users several years ago!

I want to thank everyone who has contributed to this great product and the
documentation. Keep up the good work!

I intend to write it up so that other business users can benefit. I will
post a link when the draft is ready.

Thanks again,
Ashok